Music is the lifetime of any party, event or wedding and when there is great music playing in the background, the guests, the hosts and everybody is in good spirits and they're enjoying themselves into the tilt. The choice or the type of music you perform for any occasion is essential and it must b made keeping in mind the event, the guests and even the subject of the evening if any. A disc jockey is a person who chooses and plays recorded music for a live audience. There are many types of equipment which a disc jockey uses to enhance the standard of the music and also to make it more deep so that the audience has a good time.
Disc Jockeys may be of many types. You've got the radio disc jockey, that chooses and broadcasts music on FM, AM, electronic, shortwave or some internet music stations. Then you have team disc jockeys, who play recorded music in bars, discos, and night clubs. You also have specialization hip hop DJs using turntables to perform that sort of music. They might also resort to starching of the turntable to create a more percussive sound.
Some of the basic Kinds of equipment which are needed by any kind of Disc Jockey include
- Recorded sounds in the DJ's favorite medium like vinyl records, compact discs, MP3 files or CD ROM.
- Digital audio or seems need to be mixed with MIDI paths for which a multiple sequencer is necessary by the DJ.
- Traktor Kontrol S8 An electronic audio mixer which goes by the name of DJ mixer is required. This DJ mixer is usually equipped with a device known as the"crossfader". This device is required for the smooth movement from one monitor to another with some playback apparatus.
- A good pair of cans so the DJ can listens to one monitor while the other one is being played to the audience.
- A pair of two apparatus to be able to perform the recordings of audio or if the playback is digital then just 1 device is required. These devices are required to switch back and forth between monitors in order to make a continuous playing of audio.
- A solid system is also required for the purpose of amplification or broadcasting of those records. This usually is made up of PA system or a portable audio sound system.
- Electronic defects units to include exceptional noises to the sound recordings (octave, reverb, delay, chorus, equalizer)
- A special device called a DJ hardware control which can attractively manipulate digital music files on a pc.
- Sequencers, samplers, drum machines and digital keyboards.
- "Multi stylus head cubes" that help the DJ play different styles of this groove.
Do you want to learn more about the Traktor Kontrol S4. Well you can read everything about it on our site. Click here to Learn More about Alto Speakers